Filipe Borges is a brazilian artist based on the Cape Cod (USA) since 2020.
+ 13 Countries traveled
+ than 15 years experiencing photography
+ 10.000 hours in social projects
+ than 300 students graduatend in his school until 2018
Nomad since 2009
• Founder of the “Colmeia Studio” of photography(2014)
• Founder of the “Fotografe” school. Sete Lagoas/MG(2015)
• Hospital Clowns Volunteer Photographer (2011 / 2013)
• Photojopurnalism Civil Conflicts in Brazil in 2013
• Photography and Life Purpose Course in Prison Systems in Minas Gerais.
• Co-Founder of the Sonhar Project – Sete Lagoas/MG (2013)
• Participant in the Belén Festival (PERU), project by the Ministry of Culture. (2013)
• Photographer of the “Projeto Sonhar” action in Schools, Nursing Homes and Nurseries - Gesteira and Barra Longa/MG after the collapse of the Fundão Dam (MG)
• Project "Photographic Record" in cities affected by the collapse of the dam in Minas Gerais
• Photographer at the Belén-PERU Festival (2016) by Projeto Sonhar
• Creator photographer of the project “Clown Collection” - 1st stage. (2016) (funds raised by Collective Financing)
• The “Resistance of Smile”: Smile at CNH is released throughout Brazil (2017)
• Completion of the Project “Collection of Clowns” - Belén/Peru Festival (2017)
• Co-founder of the Minha Casa Colorida Project, in partnership with the construction company GrandCorp and the Dream Project
• Creator of the Garimpo Project, in partnership with Mestre Saúva.
• Volunteer at the Patch Adams Clown Doctor Gesundheit Institute in West Virginia (2020)
• Photo auction for Mestre Damião, capoeira master in which he lives in a situation of social vulnerability. 2 frames sold in the USA. (2020).